Middle School at Gorman Christian Academy is a time of leadership. Students embrace opportunities to discover their God-given strengths while preparing for the challenges ahead in high school, college, and beyond. During a season of rapid growth and change, middle school students are grounded in truth through consistent Bible study.
Middle School Students have:
1. Numerous opportunities to be leaders in our school.
2. A block schedule that mimics high school and college life.
3. Multiple elective options and the chance to customize their schedule to their unique interests.
4. Spiritual development opportunities that promote deepening faith.
5. Positive role models and an enriching, Christ centered community if peers.